McMyAdmin 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
- Webserver now supports POST for API usage to allow for very large requests.
- Fixed an issue where MCMA would fail to check the users and groups for mistakes, and show the user an error.
- Addressed a potential XSS issue in the users and groups tab. Not a significant issue as users would have to be logged in and authenticated to abuse it.
- Fixed users on OpenVZ VPSs with paravirtualized network adapters with an empty MAC address not being able to activate with the new licence system. Technically this is an invalid configuration and it should be resolved properly by the host.
- Fixed some users not being able to upload files in the file manager.
- Massively improved file manager upload performance.
- Removed legacy file-upload code.