McMyAdmin 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
- Nested worlds no longer cause backups to fail.
- Console now shows the time log messages were generated instead of the time received by the browser.
- Permissions exporting now allows different worlds to have different default groups (where supported by the permissions plugin)
- Automatic detection of common permissions configuration errors.
- Automatic configuration of backups for nested worlds as appropriate.
- Configuration option in McMyAdmin.conf to insert a delay when restarting the server.
- The 'restart and rotate log' schedule item has been removed as it is now redundant. Any schedules containing this entry will have it replaced with a standard 'restart' event.
- Recursion is limited by default when scanning for new worlds (default 4 levels deep)
- A member of '*' is no longer used to denote default groups, and instead there is a dedicated 'default' setting for groups.